SEND THE LETTER: Letters from the public are urgently needed to stop the Fishers' "license to kill endangered species," and to stop the Willow Creek development deal . This letter covers both issues. SIGN and SEND this letter now!

EDIT THE LETTER: You can edit this letter, if you wish (adding a limit of 500 new words), or you can write an entirely new letter within the letter box (850 word limit) by clicking here to delete the current text.


U.S. Department of the Interior
Fish and Wildlife Service
c/o John Hunter
1655 Heindon Road
Arcata, CA 95521
  U.S. Department of Commerce - NOAA
National Marine Fisheries Service
c/o Eric Shott
777 Sonoma Ave, Room 325
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
California Department of Fish & Game
c/o Brad Valentine
P.O. Box 47
Yountville, CA 94599
Sonoma County Board of Supervisors
575 Administration Dr.
Suite #100A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403


Your Full Name:(required)
Mailing Address:(required)
Zip Code:(required)
Email Address:(optional)

Would you like to receive a copy of your formatted letter via email?

Do you wish to join our Gap Boycott Network, and receive a monthly newsletter via email?

SENDING YOUR OWN LETTER: The agencies to whom the letter is addressed do not accept emailed public comment. We will print your letter out and fax it, or snail mail it, to the agencies. If you wish to write to these agencies on your own, their mailing addresses appear above. Their fax numbers are: USFWL: FAX (707) 822-8411. (TEL. (707) 822-7201). NMFS: FAX (707) 578-3435. (TEL. (707) 575-6089). Calif. Dept. of Fish and Game: FAX (707) 944-5563. (TEL. (707) 527-5361). Sonoma County Supervisors (TEL. (707) 778-7578). For details on the Fishers' applications and on agency review processes, CLICK HERE [CLICKS TO "No License to Kill" page - bottom section of page, if possible].

PRIVACY NOTE: We will not sell or give your contact information to anyone! When you send a letter to public agencies, your address becomes public information. The agencies need to know that you are a real person. They may not consider your comment, if it doesn't have an address. That's why we ask for your address. If you wish to send a letter to the agencies without your address, copy the agency addresses an/or fax numbers (above), compose your letter in your own word processor, and fax or mail to the agencies.

For questions and comments please e-mail us!

Return to the Gap Boycott main page

All pages designed and coded by ElkSoft Web Design
Copyright 1998-2000 Save The Redwoods/Boycott The Gap. All rights reserved.

Made on a Mac